Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snowmobiles Pros And Cons

Hey my name Jarrett and I just started this blog for school and I own 4 snowmobiles a 1993 Polaris 440 Indy this is an amazing sled it rides rough but it is very snappy and it is extremely light and I own a  1997 XLT 600 Triple and this sled is very fast its called and X-TRA light triple but really its heavy its very heavy on gas so every time I'm close to a gas station I need to fill up then I just recently got this 2002 600 Edge XC I haven't road it yet so I would really like to see what you guys have to say about this sled I heard a lot of great things about this sled the suspension and its a liberty engine and I know those are great engines and it has those power valves so I guess this is a really fast sled  then yes I have a Yamaha 600 v-max that I hate this sled the only thing that I like about it is that it is not a gas hog at all I could run a take of gas for a while. so I just want to see what kind of sleds you guys have and what some of the pros and cons about those sleds are.

No comments:

Post a Comment